VITAMIN C INJECTABLE 50 VIALS : 1 BOX
EACH VIAL CONTAINS 2ml, 500mg. ASCORBIC ACID
Size: 2ml. 500mg. 50 Vials : 1 BOX
- Aim in producing Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joint and organ support.
- Suppress formation of Melanin contributing to dark spot after long exposure to UVA/UVB.
- Reduces our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of pimples/ acne/ blemishes and minimized pores. Improves the skin smooth texture.
- Prevents scurvy, which is a kind of vitamin C deficiency.
- Increases body immune system. At a higher dose is believed to have the property of antihistamine.SIDE EFFECTS/PRECAUTIONS:It is contraindicated in the event of allergy to vitamin C and it should not used in strong amount in the event of antecedentsofurinary calculation or in the presence ofglucose6dehydrogenasedeficit.
With low dose without danger to be used in pregnant women or who nurses on. However not to use inprolonged period.
Prolonged administration of Laroscorbine in pregnant women for 2monthswithout interruption cancause the appearance of renal calculi. Because excess of ascorbic acid is eliminated in urines.
Each vial contains 2ml, 500mg ascorbic acid
One ampoule every week for duration of 2 months. The following weeks can reduce the dosage to 1 injection every 2 weeks.
METHOD: Intravenous I.V. injection