1. Fast work, obvious effect. (Average 90% you may lose your weight about 3-10 kg. per month.)
2. Suppress appetite, no hunger.
3. No rebound. (No Yo-Yo effect)
4. Do not destroy the metabolic process. (no diarrhea)
5. No chemicals.
6. No hormones.
7. No side effect.
8. No dependence.
9. Accelerate the burning of fat in the body.
Aloe (23%) – As per scientific reports, the juice of Aloe plant increases metabolism. Regular intake of the Aloe extract helps achieve a higher rate of metabolism and thus contributing to weight loss. The Aloe plant not only helps in weight loss but also helps in detoxification. They affect the digestive system in a positive way and cleanse the body well. This results in healthy weight loss.
Cassia Seed (18%) – It can be used for anti inflammation and edema. It could maintain the liver, lower blood pressure and decrease the quantity of haemal fat and cholesterin.
Lotus Leaf (13%) – The long history and varied claims have led to extensive research on the potential use of lotus leaf. According to a study in “Nutrition & Metabolism,” lotus leaf extract, when combined with L-carnitine, “might represent a treatment option for obesity-related diseases.” The mixture was shown to prevent adipogenesis, the formation of fatty tissue. Research conducted by Japanese scientists had similar results. The study monitored the effects of lotus leaf extract on obese mice for five weeks. The results showed that lotus leaf slowed the absorption of fat and carbohydrates, increased energy expenditure and accelerated lipid metabolism. Lotus leaf also prevented the increase of body weight.
Garcinia Cambogia (11%) – The active ingredient in the fruit’s rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.
Starch or Fiber (35%) – High fiber intakes are associated with lower serum cholesterol concentrations, lower risk of coronary heart disease, reduced blood pressure, enhanced weight control, better glycemic control, reduced risk of certain forms of cancer, and improved gastrointestinal function. Dietary fiber can be categorized into water-soluble and water-insoluble components.
– Take 1 capsule about 30 minutes before first meal of the day.
– Drink water during the day, at least 8 to 10 glasses per day.
– Get plenty of rest for better results.
– Consume 1 capsule per day continuously at least 1 month for best results.
– Reduce intake of carbohydrates and fatty food. Replace it with more vegetables for better results.